"We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open." - Jawaharlal Nehru
Stottys Terragen Art.
Having received a huge amount of feedback from V1 of this scene, I have put together a new scene. The changes to this are..
What I didn't change first.
- The transparency - It looked crap lower and the majority liked it.
- The green water colour - This was a battle for me - reducing the green made the scene look a little boring and lacking something - I decided to keep this, most of you liked it.
-The sun reflection - this was another one I played about with, removing it entirely just looked too odd with that bright sun up there, so I left it in.
What I DID do based on suggestions, is...
- Wider reflection of the sun on the water (#1 request to do something with it )
- Changed peaks on left and added distant ones.
- Reduced height of central rock in water
- Darkened underwater sand colour closer to the shore
- Additional fuzzyness on the wet sand on shoreline
- Added a small amount of foam to the water to define the edge
- Reduced the brightness of the sun slightly
- Reduced the overall height of the landscape
- Slightly increased backlight
- Changed letterbox border with full border and added title.
If anyone wants a print without border, please let me know and I will get a borderless one uploaded - same goes for wallpapers and if you want a different size let me know.
Thanks to everybody who contributed to this version, I'm much happier with this one now
Print version submitted for this.
For those stats people - this print version took 68 hours to render on a 2.4Ghz 1gig RAM PC.
EDIT: This is a resized down version of the 6000x4000 print - the font on the print is a lot clearer and isn't two separate ones, just a single Roman font with smooth anti-alias